- 6 large Klondike Goldust® potatoes, sliced thin
- 2 small onions, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 7 eggs
- ¼ c. milk
- Mix the potatoes, onions, and ½ tsp. salt. Toss with your hands.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large nonstick frying pan. Fry the potatoes, onions, and peppers on low heat, cover and let them soften. Turn up the heat and cook potatoes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, break eggs into bowl; add ½ tsp. salt and milk. Whisk until froth. Add the cooked potatoes and onions to the mixture and mix.
- Clean the frying pan and return to the stove. Heat the remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil in the pan. Pour in the potato and egg mixture, moving it around to help the tortilla rise. Fry until golden brown, and firm.
- Turn down the heat to medium low and allow it to cook the inside thoroughly. You can turn up the heat at the end if you’d like it more browned.
- When it is cooked all the way through and browned to your liking, place a large plate over the frying pan and invert the tortilla onto it. Return it to the pan to brown the other side. Flip back out onto the plate and serve.