- 2- 1.5 lb. bags Klondike Gourmet® Yellow Skin, Golden Fleshed Potatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Garlic salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz. mushrooms, minced fine
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked until crispy, crumbled
- 6 tbsp. fresh chives, thinly sliced
- ½ c. sour cream
- ½ c. grated cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Toss the potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Bake the potatoes until tender, 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool until able to handle.
- Hollow out each potato. Start by slicing the top off each potato. Using a small scoop, spoon, or melon baller, scoop out the flesh and place it in a bowl. Discard the tops.
- Mash the reserved flesh and combine with oregano, basil, garlic, mushrooms, bacon, 4 tbsp. of chives, and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Using a small spoon, fill the hollowed potatoes, mounting the filling on top of the potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Increase the temperature of the oven to 450°F. Bake potatoes for 10-15 minutes or until the filling is heated. Sprinkle with remaining chives and serve.