- Cajun-style One Step…Done!™ Potatoes
- 1/2 lb. Hickory-smoked bacon
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tbsp no-salt Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp (or more as desired) hot sauce
TIP: Soak wooden toothpicks in water for 10 minutes to keep them from burning while in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave One Step…Done!™ potatoes according to package instructions. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Cut each strip of bacon into thirds and wrap around each One Step…Done!™ potato. Secure with a toothpick and set onto the baking sheet.
- Bake bacon-wrapped potatoes for 25-20 minutes, flipping half way through cooking. Bacon should be fully cooked and crispy.
- While the potatoes bake, add Greek yogurt or sour cream, no-salt Cajun seasoning, Liquid Smoke, hot sauce, and lemon juice to a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Once potatoes are done baking, remove from the oven and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve immediately with cajun sauce. Enjoy!