- 1.5 lb. bag Klondike Petite® Red Potatoes
- ½ C. butter
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- ¼ tsp. white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Peel a strip around the middle of each potato. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt butter, stir in lemon juice, salt, lemon peel, and pepper.
- Drain potatoes; let sit for 1 minute. Put potatoes into bowl. Pour lemon butter over potatoes. Toss gently. Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve immediately.