- 2 lb. Klondike Goldust® Potatoes, cut into chunks
- ¼ C. heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 3 egg yolks
- Boil potatoes in large saucepan, season with salt. Boil until tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- While potatoes are boiling, melt 2 tbsp. butter and set aside. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Once potatoes are done cooking, drain potatoes. Let them sit for a few minutes. Add 2 tbsp. butter and mash. Add nutmeg, pepper, and cream. Mash until smooth. Add salt to taste and egg yolks. Mix until smooth.
- Using a piping bag with a large star tip, pipe potatoes onto a greased cookie sheet. Pipe in tall towers or swirls. Using a basting brush, brush the towers with the melted butter.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes or until nicely browned. Serve hot.