- 1 large Klondike Rose® Potato, sliced
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, small, sliced thinly
- ½ c. mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ pound bacon, cooked, crumbled (reserve some bacon fat for cooking vegetables)
- Place sliced potatoes in pan of cold water. Bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain.
- Whisk together eggs, cilantro, salt and hot sauce. Add the bacon and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sauté the garlic and onion in reserved bacon fat in a skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and cook until tender. Add cooked potatoes and cook until potatoes are slightly browned.
- Place vegetable mixture in a deep pie pan. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Place in oven. Bake for 20-30 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.