- 2 packages Cajun Style One Step…Done!™ Potatoes
- 2 ears corn on the cob, each sliced into 5-6 pieces each
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 13 oz package spicy andouille sausage, sliced into coins
- Fresh parsley
- Microwave One Step…Done!™ potatoes one at a time according to package instructions and set package aside.
- Thread potatoes, shrimp, sausage, and corn onto skewers. TIP: Raw corn can be difficult to skewers so parboil for a few minutes or add to a large bowl with a little water and microwave for a couple of minutes to achieve a more tender center.
- Brush extra seasoning left in the One Step….Done!™ potatoes package onto skewers. Season with salt and pepper to taste. TIP: if you like extra spice, add a sprinkle of cayenne pepper to your skewers.
- Heat your grill or grill pan to medium/high heat.
- Place kabobs on grill for no more than 10 minutes until shrimp is opaque and fully cooked – turning half way through.
- Serve and garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.