- 2 lbs. Klondike Goldust® potatoes, quartered
- 6 tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. grated parmesan cheese
- ½ c. seasoned breadcrumbs
- Cook the potatoes until tender. Drain. Put the potatoes through a potato ricer. Add the butter, salt, and pepper. Blend well. Gradually add cream. Don’t let the mixture get too thin.
- Spoon the potatoes into a shallow greased baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400°F, until heated through and golden brown.