- 4 ears of corn – cut into small coins
- 6 links smoked sausage – cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Potandon Boil ‘N Bag Potatoes
- 2 lbs unpeeled fresh shrimp
- 1 cup crab boil seasoning
- 1 lemon cut in half
Fill a large pot with enough water to cover all of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Add Boil and Bag potatoes, crab boil seasoning, lemon, and boil for 20 minutes. Adjust the crab boil to suit your taste. Remove Boil and Bag Potatoes, and add sausage, corn and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Add shrimp and Boil ‘n Bag Potatoes cook for no more than 3 minutes.Drain and serve with warm bread.