- 2 – 1.8 lb. Packages Green Giant™ Fresh Petite Yellow Potatoes
- 1 tbsp. Heat-heat oil like avocado oil, coconut oil, ghee, or butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional Garnish: red pepper flakes, fresh chives
Hot Honey Sauce Ingredients::
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce (sriracha)
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut Green Giant™ Fresh Petite Potatoes into 1-inch chunks.
- Place cut potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 8-10 minutes, tossing every couple minutes for even cooking. Potatoes should be easily pierced with a fork without falling apart.
- Carefully remove potatoes from microwave (they will be hot!) and add to a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Drizzle with high-heat oil, season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to coat.
- Bake potatoes for 20 minutes.
- While potatoes bake, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and whisk to combine.
- Remove from heat and whisk in honey and hot sauce. Adjust to your taste – adding honey for sweetness or hot sauce for spice.
- Remove potatoes from oven and pour hot honey sauce over potatoes and toss to coat. Return to the oven for five minutes.
- If desired, garnish with black sesame seeds and chopped chives. Enjoy!
Servings 8.0 | calories 282 | Total Fat 13g | Saturated Fat 7g | Monounsaturated Fat 5g | Cholesterol 31 mg | Sodium 7 mg 0% | Potassium 840 mg | Total Carbohydrate 32g | Dietary Fiber 3g | Protein 4g | Vitamin A 97% | Vitamin C 60 % | Calcium 7% | Iron 8%