- 5 Goldust® Potatoes, cubed
- 4 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 cups (or more if needed) Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- Salt & White Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- Rinse Goldust® Potatoes and cut into uniform cubes.
- To a large pot, add potatoes and garlic, and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and simmer potatoes until fork-tender and drain.
- Mash potatoes with ricer or potato masher. Add minced garlic, and vegetable broth one cup at a time, and continue to mash.
- Taste potatoes and add salt & pepper as necessary.