- 3 large Klondike Rose® potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 small onion, diced
- Cooked, crumbled bacon
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Combine butter, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Cut potatoes into 8 wedges. Hollow out the center of each wedge.
- Place potato in microwave for 5-6 minutes. Remove and brush with butter mixture.
- Put potatoes on grill rack, skin side up. Grill for 5 minutes, turn, and grill for 3 additional minutes. Add cheese to wedges and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove from grill and add bacon, onion and sour cream.