- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 2 c. milk
- 2 c. diced cooked Klondike Rose® potatoes
- Shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- To make white sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat; stir in flour. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in milk and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the sauce begins to thicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine cooked potatoes, white sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle potatoes with shredded cheese.
- Mix melted butter and bread crumbs until just moistened and crumbly. Sprinkle over the top of the cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes or until browned.