- 1.5 lbs. Klondike Gourmet® Yellow Skin, Golden Fleshed Potatoes
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- ½ lb. bacon
- 1 c. sour cream
- ½ c. finely shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp. chives
- Boil the whole potatoes in a pot of water with a pinch of salt, until tender. Drain and let cool.
- When the potatoes have cooled, cut in half and carefully scoop out the insides to form a cup (use a melon baller or small spoon.)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the potato cups in a large bowl. Mix the oil and rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the potato cups with the oil mixture. Place the potatoes, cut side up onto a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- While potatoes are baking, crisp bacon, drain well. Crumble bacon into small pieces.
- In a bowl stir together sour cream, chives, cheese, and bacon; season with salt and pepper.
- Place the crispy potatoes on a plate; fill each with spoonful of the sour cream mixture. Garnish with extra chives, cheese, or bacon. Serve.